Guidelines For Visitors To Ruthven Park
Here are some guidelines to assist you while planning your visit:
- Hiking trails are to be used at your own risk. Please stay on the designated paths to avoid contact with poison ivy and trampling the wildflowers and other undergrowth.
- Check yourself for ticks during spring and summer months after walking along trails or through tall grass.
- Bicycles are not permitted on the trails due to damage and safety of the cyclist.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing for the seasons so you may enjoy the breathtaking outdoor spaces.
- Leave the flowers, plants, and seeds for others to enjoy.
- Fences, walls, or trees are not to be used for climbing.
- Picnic tables and accessible public washrooms are available on site.
- Ample free parking is available.
- Pets must always be on a leash while exploring the grounds. Always pick up after your pet.
- Pets are not allowed in the mansion (with the exception of service animals).
- Consumption of food and /or drink is not permitted in the mansion
- Photography on the grounds for non-commercial use is permitted. Any professional photography or filming for purposes other than personal use is permitted by the payment of a pre-arranged fee.
- Non-flash photography is permitted in the mansion.
- The Coach House and grounds are available for pre-booked private functions and meetings. The mansion is available for media and commercial film shoots.
- Air conditioning is not available in the mansion or Coach House.
- Hunting of any kind is not permitted on the site.
- The use of strollers in the mansion is not recommended due to stairs to enter the building and to move from the first floor to the second floor inside.
- Gift shop purchases can be made in the mansion.
- The use of drones on site is prohibited.
The above information is subject to change without notice.
The Welcome Centre and Grounds: Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
The Mansion: Tours are offered 7 days a week from May 18 – September 2.
Tours times 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm and 3:30 pm.
Give us a call today or check out our website for more information 905.772.0560 or www.ruthvenpark.ca
Phone: (905) 772-0560
243 Haldimand Hwy. #54,
Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0