Become a Member
Ruthven Park National Historic Site is owned and operated by the Lower Grand River Land Trust Inc. Therefore, membership with the Trust supports work at the site.
We are a non-government, non-profit, charitable, self-supporting organization. Your membership is vital to our existence.
Your generous support helps to:
- conserve outstanding nineteenth-century buildings
- provide educational tours and programs for schools and adult learners
- open the property for the enjoyment of Canadians
- carry out significant land stewardship projects to protect the natural and cultural landscapes
- protect this unique and significant site for future generations
We hope that you will support the site through your new or renewed membership.
|Couple (living at same address)||$40||$75|
|Family (2 adults, any number of children living in same household)||$50||$95|
Click Here to download a membership application.
- support on-going LGRLT projects
- Copy of Annual Report
- Unlimited general admission for mansion tours during regular business hours
- 10% discount on selected gift shop merchandise
- advanced notice of upcoming events / programs
- invitation to “members only” events
- research privileges
- All of the above PLUS…
- voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- All of the benefits of Individual membership for TWO people
- All of the benefits of Couple membership PLUS…
- All of the benefits of Student membership for any number of children in the household
- All of the benefits of Individual membership PLUS…
- 15% discount on Coach House rentals for business meetings
Join today by filling out a membership form. You can email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 905-772-0561, drop it off at the Gate House in person during office hours, or mail it to:
Ruthven Park National Historic Site
243 Haldimand Hwy. #54,
We accept payment by cash, credit, cheque, or debit. Cheques should be made out to the Lower Grand River Land Trust Inc. You are welcome to include payment information with your form when you send it, visit the Gate House in person to make your payment during office hours, or call 905-772-0560 during office hours to make your payment over the phone.
As Haldimand County has entered Stage 3, Ruthven Park has decided to remain closed at this time. Staff is working hard to make improvements to our site during these uncertain times to make your next visit to Ruthven Park even better.
Phone: (905) 772-0560
243 Haldimand Hwy. #54,
Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0