Curriculum Programs at Ruthven Park
At Ruthven, we offer both environment and historic & art curriculum programs.
- Helping Hands
- Wing Watchers
- Ruthven Relationships: Habitats & Communities
- Ruthven’s Frequent Flyers
- Interactions in the Environment: Species at Risk
- Ecosystem Exploration
- From Ruthven to Passchendaele
- Christmas in Conflict: 1914-1918
- Thompson Family Traditions
- *NEW* Ruthven in Perspective
The Welcome Centre and Grounds: Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
The Mansion: Tours are offered Wednesday – Sunday, September 4 – October 13th
Tours times 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm and 3:30 pm.
Bird Banding: Banding lab is open September 1 – November 7 for the fall migration. Sunrise until 12 noon, weather dependent.
Give us a call today or check out our website for more information 905.772.0560 or www.ruthvenpark.ca
Phone: (905) 772-0560
243 Haldimand Hwy. #54,
Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0